- Shipping Your Items
Sellers are responsible for shipping their sold items to buyers. Sellers are ultimately responsible for making sure that buyers receive their orders.
By selling on TinBids.com, you agree to:
- Provide an accurate “ships from” address.
- Specify your shipping costs and processing times in your listings.
- Ship items promptly after they are sold. Prompt shipping means that you ship each item within 7 days of purchase, unless you specify otherwise in your processing time or agree to a different shipping period with the buyer. Before you update your processing time for a specific order, you must first obtain your buyer’s consent.
- Comply with all local and international shipping and customs regulations, including the prohibitions on shipping tobacco products to Washington, South Dakota, Maine, Utah, Arkansas, and Vermont and the prohibitions on shipping tobacco paraphernalia to Maine and Vermont.
- Ship to the address listed on the shipping label provided by TinBids.
- Use the shipping label provided by TinBids so that the item will be marked in our database. If using the provided label is not possible, inform TinBids of the tracking number provided so that we may update our information. When an order is marked as shipped, the buyer will receive a notification.
- Ship to International buyers who have won your item. International labels are provided by TinBids
- Charge an appropriate amount for shipping.
- Provide tracking information to the buyer.
In the unlikely event an order does not arrive, be prepared to provide valid proof of shipping. Valid proof of shipping must show that the item actually was shipped and that it was sent to the address provided on TinBids.com.
International Shipping Information
Please note, the shipping rate displayed is for domestic U.S. Shipping only. International Shipping rates vary by country and will be determined at the conclusion of the auction. If you have questions regarding shipping rates before you place a bid, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with an approximate cost.
If you reside in China, a custom shipping label will be required due to certain U.S. Postal Service restrictions. This label will be sent to the seller of the item listed, complete with customs declaration. The current First Class shipping rate to China is $17.40 USD for a 227 gram package and $27.40 USD up to 1.8 Kilograms. Small Flat Rate International Priority is $40.00 USD.
如果您居住在中国，由于某些美国邮政服务限制，将需要自定义运输标签。该标签将发送给所列物品的卖家，并附有海关申报单目前，前往中国的头等舱价格为 227 克包装 17.40 美元和 1.8 公斤以下 27.40 美元。 国际优先小额统一费率为 40 美元
Last updated on July 11, 2022