- Shipping Your Items
Sellers are responsible for shipping their sold items to buyers. Sellers are ultimately responsible for making sure that buyers receive their orders.
By selling on TinBids.com, you agree to:
- Provide an accurate “ships from” address.
- Specify your shipping costs and processing times in your listings.
- Ship items promptly after they are sold. Prompt shipping means that you ship each item within 30 days of purchase, unless you specify otherwise in your processing time or agree to a different shipping period with the buyer. Before you update your processing time for a specific order, you must first obtain your buyer’s consent.
- Comply with all local and international shipping and customs regulations, including the prohibitions on shipping tobacco products to Washington, South Dakota, Maine, Utah, Arkansas, and Vermont and the prohibitions on shipping tobacco paraphernalia to Maine and Vermont.
- Ship to the address listed on the shipping label provided by TinBids.
- Mark the order as shipped when you ship it. Remember that you may only mark an order as shipped after you actually have shipped it. When you mark an order as shipped, the buyer will receive a notification.
- Charge an appropriate amount for shipping.
- Provide tracking information to the buyer.
In the unlikely event an order does not arrive, be prepared to provide valid proof of shipping. Valid proof of shipping must show that the item actually was shipped and that it was sent to the address provided on TinBids.com.
Last updated on March 16, 2022